Wednesday 31 October 2012

Glitter addict

Whenever I get bored, which is very often, I tend to come up with fabulous ideas. Like painting. I know I'm not anywhere near Picasso when it comes to color recognition but I kind of have an eye for glitter. Yeah, glitter. I love to attack my paintings with an hysterical amount of glitter. Sparkling things sort of makes me happy. Like soda water, it also makes me happy. But no, I'm not painting soda water. That would be to predictable for being a chef. This time I'm painting something colorful, just don't know what yet. But I'll show you when it's done. Maybe tonight, or in like a year. It depends on if I ever get finished.

Maybe I could paint a cupcake, a pie or something sweet. Well, forget what I just wrote. I don't even like painting foods. I just get too excited and too hungry while watching it! I'll rather have the real deal. Don't you agree?







No comments:

Post a Comment