Wednesday 31 October 2012

If today were your last

I'm done painting! Well, not forever, but for today. I like to write inspirational quotes and this time I went for "If today were your last, would you still do what you'd planned?"

I drenched a little bit of my hand in colored, sparkling glitter and pressed it onto the painting afterwords. Wonder why? After looking at the painting I realized that my handwriting is worse than a new borns and after that I wasn't really up for writing anymore!

But I must ask, what would you do if today were your last? I know how exactly what I would have done. Except from spending it with the people that I love - I'd eat. Like a lot. I'd probably march into the grocery store screaming "WHERE ARE THE CUPCAKES?! BRING THEM TO ME! please..." Hm, why haven't I done that already? That's a brilliant idea!


No comments:

Post a Comment